I paint these stupid scenarios in my head about us. Even though I know none of them will happen. I imagine him sending me anonymous messages on tumblr like in You’ve Got Mail. And pretending to be somebody else just to be close to me and to talk to me about my thoughts and feelings and he’d finally suggest me met somewhere local. And instead of my anonymous tumblr boy, he would sit down. Sometimes it’s him showing up at my house in the middle of the rain/night to tell me he loves me. And he’d sweep me into his arms and kiss me with a wild passion. Sometimes it’s me waiting somewhere in the rain and him walking up behind me to come rescue me. Sometimes it’s even just him grabbing my hand out of the blue or putting his arm around me while we’re hanging out. But sometimes it’s as simple as him whispering softly, ‘I love you..’ at the end of a random phone call.
I know I’m stupid for even feeling this way. And hoping the way I do. And I know it’s stupid. But I keep looking up at the moon every day and I wonder if he’s seeing the same mom just five hundred miles away. I need to move on.
NO NO NO YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS IS A REALLY FAMOUS ANIMATION FILM TECHNIQUE DONE BY ONE INSANE STUDIO YEARS AND YEARS AGO IN GERMANY, ONLY A FEW FILMS, BECAUSE OF HOW HARD THEY WERE TO MAKE.
EACH AND EVERY FRAME OF THESE MOVIES ARE OIL PAINTINGS ON GLASS.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok